Monday 8 June 2015

Sneeze Louise! Day 12 #100daysofwriting

I really tend to be warm blooded but this winter is really messing with me. I swing from warm enough to frozen within minutes. When I arrived at work today I was quite warm enough in a sleeveless shirt. Everyone screamed at me and I let them feel my warm hands. Maybe they cursed me because within 20 minutes I was frozen, even with the addition of a cardigan and jacket.

I really pride myself in not getting cold as fast as everyone else. I get quite arrogant. I tell them to breathe deeply and to visualise heat radiating from their stomachs. I claim to be a Viking - we have Swedish ancestry, I have long incisors, I don't get cold.

Now I'm sneezing. My nose feels all tickled and sore. I'm tucked up in bed and ignoring all I'd said I'd do tonight. It is a cold Monday night after all!

I really hope my nose gets its act together, I refuse to be conquered!!!

The Louise bit? Well it rhymes... And it's my second name. Fancy that?

Good night! Keep healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment