Thursday 4 June 2015

Low Low Low : Day 8 #100daysofwriting

I've been on a mission to wake up earlier and last two mornings have been a success. I have also managed to get to sleep more easily. As a result my body clock has reset.
 
Maybe because winter is the season of snuggly vibes? That said, all I can think about is how much I'd like to just go to sleep right now. Again - rare - I have a nasty habit of staying awake extremely late, struggling to settle, and just not falling asleep.
 
I'm the queen if the Sunday afternoon nap, even on a sunny afternoon, yet even the hint of a street light drives me to night time insomnia. It really makes no sense.
 
I try to avoid taking medicine unnecessarily since I've cleaned up my lifestyle with regards to addictive substances. A glass of wine really did help me sleep in the old days, and I don't want to depend on something chemical now. I know there are natural options, but I'd rather do it totally naturally.
 
So far these conditions and changes are helping: warm bed, a little incense, an eye mask, drastically reduced coffee intake and all before noon, and a really cool app that cuts the blue light from my phone after sundown.
 
I apologise if my writing structure is off - just focus on the info.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment