Monday 13 July 2015

Grateful : Day 47 #100daysofwriting

Mid moan session on the treadmill tonight I was told that I'm very ungrateful. I had to admit that my sage cardio partner was right.

I don't want to do the job that I'm blessed to even have, with a company who treat me like family. Why? Because I'm entitled, lazy and ungrateful. (Yikes)

I don't want to be there for certain people in the same way that others have been there for me. Why? Because I'm forgetful, selfish and ungrateful.

I don't want to exercise my amazing body that has everything except tonsils, wisdom teeth and two weird moles. Instead I say mean things about it and fill it with poison when I'm upset. I'm so immature and ungrateful.

I moan that I want more shoes/ more money/ another cat/ a new car/ a boyfriend/ to lose 12kg. Am I grateful and loving towards what I do have?

It wasn't that long ago where I found something to be grateful for every day for 100 days! Maybe I need a reminder. Maybe you will enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment