Sunday 26 July 2015

Rabbit Hole : Day 59 #100daysofwriting

I've always been a little obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. The theme or idea rather than finding myself rereading the two books over and over.

I'd love to be Alice and disappear for a while. However, I have thought of the rabbit hole as a metaphor for addiction and poor judgement!

The more I think about what appeals most, the more I think I need to plan a tea party. I love tea and cake. I love crazy people, rabbits and cats. Did I mention the cake? I love Tweedledum and Tweedledee (still trying to convince my dad and his twin to dress up for me!). I'd like to use proper teacups and saucers. There should be lots of little cakes - not just typical chocolate cake, I want lemon drizzle cupcakes and almond tarts. Oooo and petit fours.

Can I just go and bake now? Gosh, the carb based feast we could have!

Tea from teapots - why don't I constantly have a teapot on my desk? Mugs of tea seem so mainstream.

I'm going off to dream about my tea party... Good night all. X

No comments:

Post a Comment