Sunday 12 July 2015

la la love : Day 45 #100daysofwriting

I'm having such a lovely weekend!

Celebrated two dear friend's birthdays with dinner over the last two evenings. Both evenings were so special; seeing old friends and making new friends. Stunning conversations with like minded individuals, excellent food, and shelter from the old rainy outdoors. My heart is so full and warm.

I also hung out with one of my favourite creatives and her gorgeous son this morning. So good to catch up and plan a ring that she is going to make for me!

I had lunch fireside with a new friend too. Just as it's great to spend time with people who know all of your secrets and crazy... It's exciting to get to know new people and hear new views on life.

And to snuggle under the covers at the end of both nights with Arizona purring at my feet... What bliss!

Sending you all warm loving vibes.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment