Sunday 9 August 2015

Long Weekend, Toddler Style : Day 74 #100daysofwriting

 
I hope you can see the infographic clearly enough.
I've often said that part of me hasn't matured past toddler stage and I think I'm ok with that. Obviously I've worked hard to curb the tantrums, irresponsibility and immature thinking, but the fun bits remain.
 
I could totally hide in a blanket fort, snooze and eat pizza for a whole day. Arizona (my cat) loves to give me attention on the toilet. I'm a total cookie bandit and usually manage to weasel extra cookies. I derive joy out of a good grocery shop - especially a trolley full of fruit. Brother and Arizona are my captive audience when it comes to made up songs and impromptu dance performances in the kitchen. My mom applauds most of my creative endeavours (unless the poetry gets too dark and scary).
 
I tend to say NICE things to strangers about their appearances.   
 
On that note... I'm off for a nap, I hope I dream about pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment