Monday 3 August 2015

Heartbreak : Day 68 #100daysofwriting

"Creativity is so delicate a flower that praise tends to make it bloom, while discouragement often nips it in the bud."
                         —Alex Osborn

I've been absorbing so much sadness and feeling so low that I am struggling to keep up with this challenge. I'm burnt out and I am afraid. On the surface I'm just hanging in there but today I feel like I can't breathe. This isn't a cry for help, probably just a declaration of my fragile state of mind.

I feel like I'm disconnected from truth and joy - somehow lost a little on my journey. I will be ok though and I know exactly what I want to write about on my two "missing posts". I just need to rise above the dark fog. Even writing now makes me feel a little lighter.

I suppose life is full of ups and downs, and it's ok to be down, especially when sad things happen around you, when you feel overwhelmed and when you make mistakes. I will be ok. You will be ok. We will all be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment