Thursday 6 August 2015

Just me? : Day 71 #100daysofwriting

Me: Am I just surround by arseholey people this week or is it me?

Bro: No, you're surrounded by arseholes, that's why I'm being nice to you this week

Me: Oh, so you know I have PMS

Bro: No... you had PMS last week

Me: Nope

Bro: So what was wrong with you last week?

Me: *shrug*

My poor brother... I sometime forget that he doesn't see then nicest side of me and the last few weeks have been a strain. I don't remember being horrid last week, I wasn't even at home more or less than this week. But come to think of it, I've been happier in my soul since Monday evening - maybe back to gym was a good idea. Daily readings, more prayer, more writing, work coming together, less distractions... maybe things are very different? I think I might have been depressed last week? Was I?
I wish I had a handy place that reflected my daily state of mind... oh look, I have a blog! Yup, looks like I had some serious midweek blues last week! ;)

Anyway, glad to be feeling better, love my brother's sense of humour (because the above exchange was actually very funny), and so happy to have a long weekend coming up!!

Peace & love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment