Sunday 27 July 2014

FOMO & Facebook #100creativedays Day 96

I'm sick.
But not enough to be passed out.
It seems to have been an epic weekend for everyone else and I'm feeling very neglected :(

Guess I'm not the only one who loathes social media unless I'm the one showing off my magnificent life. I do wonder at some of my friends though, people my age and older who juggle gym, nightlife and travel - with perfect hair... How the hell do they do it??? Magic? Vampiric sleep requirements? You people are so gorgeous, aaaargh.... HOW?

I guess it ironic that I'm snotty and clammy when I'd fully intended to start my summer body routine from today. Another danger of social media is all those perfect abs...

Aaaaaargh....

Enough moaning... Maybe I need a hot bath, clean hair and a home pedicure...

No comments:

Post a Comment