Monday 28 July 2014

With Both Hands #100creativedays Day 97

I've had another day in bed, thinking, snoozing and watching series.

Life on TV isn't real. My life isn't actually boring. I do need to enjoy it more though. Being sick makes me miserable and I'm upset that I didn't get things done like I wanted to.

This post seems kinda rubbish too.

What will make me happy? What will change my life into the life I want?

I miss living in town sometimes. I miss set walking dates on Sunday mornings. Crazy friends who could be dragged to gigs midweek.

I miss being able to escape from reality. Sobriety still makes everything so high definition.

I'm very bad at getting to sleep.

My writing feels stuck.

I have another 100 days coming up... I'm shying away from any big commitment of health and fitness. I'm considering "100 topics" to write on... My gut says I should be seeking out adventure... Are there 100 adventures to be had in CT? Alongside normal life? I need to think quickly. Please comment below if you have any ideas?

I want to feel more alive. I want to feel fit, happy and creative... I want to be able to do a handstand. Seriously. I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment