Thursday 17 July 2014

Deep Thoughts... #100creativedays Day 86

There is something mystic about a storm. Just think how destructive water and wind are... The way that nature totally humbles us. If you are reading this it is safe to assume that you, like me, have a warm and dry place to hide on a night like this.
I stumbled across the work of Seth Godin this evening. After reading a few quotes I already feel moved, I can't wait to lay my hands on one of his many books. Seth is an author, marketer, entrepreneur and speaker.
This particular quote shifted something in me:
" Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don't need to escape from." - Seth Godin
Yeah... How about that? Stop crawling towards home time and the weekend... What if you were just happy to be in every moment of your life?
I'm still trying to work it out. Right now I think trust in God and a genuine gratitude for all He does is where I'm going to start. Love people and seek to create beauty. I look forward to a time where I am just content in my life.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment