Tuesday 8 July 2014

The Ultimate #100creativedays Day 77

Today was tough, dark clouds followed me and twisted my thinking. I'm not entirely sure why. I do have a few serious matters on my mind, decisions to be made, disappointments to let go of, and the constant interference of the people around me. I have had to take some big steps relatively on my own, its been my journey. Its hard to explain the changes to certain people, so I don't try... But then find myself having to explain the decisions I make these days. Can't my decisions simple be mine? Without constant justification?

It was such a relief to get a message from The Squire, telling me that he and Arizona were also counting down till home time. It made my heart glad. I got home, The Squire ordered pizza and I got my yoga on while we waited for the delivery. Healthy stretching, decadent carbs, hot shower and toasty bed, these are the antidote to a noisy world. #bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment