Wednesday 23 July 2014

Typical #100creativedays Day 92

So... A day without tea and nonsense... Between 18:45 and 19:00 I had three cups of tea in rapid succession. I'm not sure that I'm prepared to address this addiction... Friendship are built not destroyed over a cup of tea. Tea helps me make decisions, doesn't scramble my brain.

I've also binged on Facebook a bit... And used up my data until Friday! OK more like I found a series of vlog posts on YouTube, by a German man, Flula, who take English metaphors and idioms literally with hilarious commentary.

The first video that I watched was his take on "party pooper" - hilarious. His take on "dropping the kids at the pool" really made me chuckle.... And once I have data again, I'm looking forward to "skeletons in the closest".

Maybe its better that I can't watch more videos now, my bladder is rather full...

No comments:

Post a Comment