Thursday 24 July 2014

Granny Vibes #100creativedays Day 93

I'm still in my early 30's, very early 30's and I wonder if I've sunk into Granny life already?

When an invite comes through for drinks on a Friday night, I tut. Heaven forbid someone suggests dancing. Friday's are for snacks, PJs and the couch. That said I feel like I've gone out every Friday night for weeks, enjoyed some deep conversations with some rather inebriated yet still darling friends. Drunk friends love to hug me, plant a kiss on my cheek and then slur beer breath into my ear to tell me they applaud my sobriety. Don't get me wrong, I find it both amusing and endearing.

Dancing sober is actually great - my balance is epic, my moves flawless and my energy surprising. A stimulant like sugar or caffeine does help, but if I'm happy I party.

I've mentioned my joy in cooking and baking for friends. I like making the people that I love happy and fat :)

I do rather enjoy afternoon naps... But so do teenagers, so maybe I'm rather experiencing a growth spurt than old age? I'd like to think so.

I think I better go out tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment