Wednesday 30 July 2014

So here's the plan #100creativedays Day 98

I'm still coughing and spluttering, so launching into a fitness frenzy is not on the cards for a few more days. I know that I could do crunches etc but I'm hideously unfit so wheezing is imminent.

I shloomped to work with crazy hair, sans make up, puffy face and feeling my over-justified "I'm sick so I should snack" sins. Not OK! Not part of the plan!! I know natural is best, but I need to make effort.

Eating was fairly disciplined... Except for that chocolate éclair... Light, fluffy, topped with chocolate and filled with caramel and cream... Oh damn.

So the plan is to seize the morning, get my professional glam on, juggle a day full of meetings, run errands and at least try to do some yoga. No food cheats.

As much as I like to rap myself over the knuckles, I did my own polyfiller vibes on my bedroom wall and have planned my Magenta costume for Rocky Horror this weekend. I even started some sorting of my art supplies. All after a days work.

Small victories, keep moving and remember that I can have the life I want - I just need to focus on living with love, creativity and healthy choices.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment