Wednesday 30 July 2014

I'm not a nudist... But. #100creativedays Day 99


That title got your attention? Good. I'm getting tired of having to wear winter PJs. I'm tired of winter clothes all together - in fact I'm not sure when winter clothes have ever been my first option. I get strangely over heated and claustrophobic when it comes to coats... Or long sleeves.

Let's look at my family. The Squire tolerates sleeves and coats, but shuns long trousers whenever he can. He cuts a dashing figure, mid winter, in a tailored Melton coat and cargo shorts. Father insists on shoes and socks on the beach. He is a wearer of vests. *shakes head*

Mother! Oh mummy dearest... The June bride with her sleeves pushed up in 90% of her wedding photos... I think we have our genetic link. Rumor has it, and I grab this claim with both paws, that some Nordic blood has trickled into our blood line from our mom's side. I swear that my incisors are longer than average and attribute this to my Viking ancestry. Yup, claiming it.

Summer turns me into a sweaty blob. I've started coming out in hives if I'm in the sun too long (still exploring whether is rather the sunscreen). I'm not sure that summer suits me either. Give me a temperate temperature with a breeze (or plain ventilation in the office) and I'm a content little girl.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment